- The game was pre-released at Gen Con 2019 and was highly appraised by the audience (8,5 on BGG);
- An atmospheric semi-cooperative adventure with varying roles and hidden objectives;
- Challenging semi-cooperative aspect: good luck keeping your alliances in place when you might have to kill one another!
- Dynamic gameplay with no downtime;
- No player elimination;
- Catchy gothic comics artwork;
- High replayability: modular double-sided game board, 3 extensive scenarios, Open World mode.
Number of players: 3–6
Playtime: 1-1,5 Hours for Base Game and 2–3 Hours for Scenarios
Game Designer: German Tikhomirov
Game Development: Hobby World
Artwork: Anton Kvasovarov, Sergey Dulin
Contents: 4 Double-sided pieces of the Game Board (quarters of the town), 6 Hero Sheets, 12 Hero Figures, 6 Bases, 6 Health and Sanity trackers, 42 Action Cards, 49 Item and Reward Cards, 6 Role Cards, 18 Night Cards, 42 Curse Cards, 2 Time Trackers, 18 Scenario Sheets, 6 Monster Sheets, 7 Scenario Reference Cards, 138 various Tokens, Game Rules